- The Olympus IX3® series offers manual and motorized inverted microscopes designed for live cell imaging applications. The modular design offers extraordinary system flexibility and facilitates future upgrades.
- Olympus upright microscopes define the standard in microscopy - robust to endure the rigors of education, highly reliable and ergonomic to meet clinical lab expectations, and sophisticated for the most demanding research projects. Olympus microscopes - Your needs, in focus.
- The Olympus stereomicroscope series is designed to increase contrast and resolution for obtaining the highest image quality during macro observation at low magnification, as well as optimum resolution at high magnification. Enhanced versatility is assured by high zoom ranges and increased focal depth. The new features, automated options and eco-friendly lighting allow for high level application-oriented imaging and digital archiving tasks.
Confocal and Multiphoton Microscopes
- The Olympus FluoView®confocal microscopes are designed for high-resolution, confocal observation of both fixed and living cells, enabling visualization deep within samples. From the FV1200, optimized for the most robust interactive live cell and tissue experiments, to easy-to-use high content imaging, explore the wide range of options with Olympus exclusive optical technologies.
- Virtual Microscopy is computer-based technology that offers the full range of traditional microscope functionality and more. A virtual slide is a digitally captured glass slide which is comprised of high-resolution images. The convenience of a computer is then used to view, navigate, change magnification and focus through the virtual slide with speed and ease.
- The Olympus Box-Type imaging systems bring highly advanced microscopy to all levels of users in research and education via robust and intuitive system solutions. Users are carefully guided and samples are protected, ensuring the best possible imaging results each and every time.
- Olympus offers digital cameras to suit a range of applications and budgets. Our flagship DP Series color cameras offer unparalleled color reproduction and reliability.
- Olympus offers a variety of software packages, ensuring that you have the best tools available for your work. Our flagship product, cellSens, offers outstanding ease-of-use and reliability for a wide range of applications and budgets.
- Olympus infinity-corrected Objective Lenses guarantee the quality, flexibility and outstanding optical performance from visible light to near infrared light. Depending on requirements, extensive lineup ensure the availability of choice for your requirement.